Skitliv

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Skitliv

Post by ^_____________^ »

Maniac :xx:



[youtube]Un9O2LSSi_Y[/youtube]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Skitliv

Post by Hugo. »

The start is so like Kyuss it hurts.



Cool tune. :gay:
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Skitliv

Post by Hugo. »

Really good in fact.



Edit: i just listened to Towards the shores of Loss.



HOLY. FUCK. Those vocals.
Image
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Skitliv

Post by ^_____________^ »

I know, this is some fucking awesome sludgy black metal shit. Very unique, hail Maniac. :bang:
Post Reply