It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Post by Devy »

[youtube]E4aJa87-wDA[/youtube]



:fonz: :fonz: :fonz: :fonz: :fonz:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Post by Mesarthim »

:idea:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Post by rhino »

one of my favorite bands and forever will be. great fall time music jammin :santa:





[youtube]J4z9NEOnSS8[/youtube]

[youtube]nwhzmUismio[/youtube]
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Post by ^_____________^ »

Dan Swano :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Post by rhino »

correct
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Post by droidspawn »

I like this band
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Post by ^_____________^ »

Is Crimson II any good?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Post by rhino »

hell yeah it is
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="rhino"]hell yeah it is[/quote]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Post by Devy »

I've got their whole discography. I'm still working my way through it all myself, but if anyone has any recommendations for you I can throw them at your face. Personally, I like Unorthdox :santa:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Post by Devy »

I still like Edge of Sanity :greenie:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Post by rhino »

me too :santa:
User avatar
14th4th
Member
Posts: 107
Joined: 28 Dec 2009, 13:30
Location: Philippines

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Post by 14th4th »

[quote name="Devy"]I like Unorthdox :santa:[/quote]



ditto
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: It's time for another Edge Of Sanity thread

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="rhino"]me too :santa:[/quote]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Post Reply