Satyricon

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Satyricon

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]pRK3jjeF2zI[/youtube]

[youtube]uXNpJu_aFfU[/youtube]



The last three albums on rotation will make for good brew chugging tomorrow night :beer:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Satyricon

Post by ^_____________^ »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]The last three albums[/quote]

:oldryan:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Satyricon

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:



I am not a straight up black metal fan. I can enjoy the hell out of it if there are sprinkles of it here or there (mixed in with other genres).



Shit like kvelertak, Ihsahn solo stuff, cult is alive era darkthrone, venom, bathory, toxic holocaust, celtic frost, etc.



I lied. Deathspell Omega are amazing.
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Satyricon

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="^_____________^"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]The last three albums[/quote]

:oldryan:[/quote]
User avatar
Victor Frankenstein
Member
Posts: 101
Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 15:42

Re: Satyricon

Post by Victor Frankenstein »

[quote name="^_____________^"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]The last three albums[/quote]

:oldryan:[/quote]



Only the last one is somewhat spiritless. "Now, Diabolical" is total radicult for black metal, hell yeah.
"Friends, this is clean-up time and we're discounting all our silent, electric Ubiks by this much money. Yes, we're throwing away the blue-book. And remember: every Ubik on our lot has been used only as directed."
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Satyricon

Post by rhino »

hey jorsh check out khold





[youtube]oCWNq4WYrvw[/youtube]

[youtube]UejVnQ2IxN8[/youtube]

[youtube]70FW3DZOI78[/youtube]

[youtube]DheFIBYuwAo[/youtube]
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Satyricon

Post by Mesarthim »

of course some of their early albums are classics but I rather enjoy Volcano and The Age of Nero

Now, Diabolical was okay.

just because they changed their sound up a little doesn't mean they are bad, when done right, some bands can do this quite well.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Satyricon

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="rhino"]hey jorsh check out khold





[youtube]oCWNq4WYrvw[/youtube]

[youtube]UejVnQ2IxN8[/youtube]

[youtube]70FW3DZOI78[/youtube]

[youtube]DheFIBYuwAo[/youtube][/quote]



I dig this band, thanks. :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Satyricon

Post by rhino »

:grimsanta:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: Satyricon

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I am me a fucking appreciator



[youtube]iXRpfVic0Bc[/youtube]

HAIL THOR

HAIL SATAN

HAIL SATYRICON
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: Satyricon

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

meet and greed 2008 :grimb:



Image
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Satyricon

Post by ^_____________^ »

:thingy:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Satyricon

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]meet and greed 2008 :grimb:



Image[/quote]



:xx: :xx: :xx:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Satyricon

Post by Mesarthim »

frost and satyr are always bleach white.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Satyricon

Post by Ninny »

I´d hit that little italiano chick
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Satyricon

Post by ^_____________^ »

AOD probably did that already :redneck:
Post Reply