Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by Mesarthim »

it took some work but I was able to piece together these dates for Mayhem's upcoming tour that has yet to be officially announced. :grimsanta:



Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe - 2011 North American Tour



Nov 2 - Talking Head Club - Baltimore, Maryland

Nov 3 - The Gramercy Theatre - New York, New York

Nov 4 - Trocadeo - Philadelphia, PA

Nov 5 - Montage Music Hall - Rochester, New York

Nov 6 - Palladium -Worcester, Massachusetts

Nov 7 - Imperial de Quebec - Quebec City, QC, CANADA

Nov 8 - Mavericks - Ottawa, ON, CANADA

Nov 10 - Opera House w/ Mayhem Toronto, ON, CANADA

Nov 11 - Peabody's - Cleveland, Ohio

Nov 12 - Blondie’s Detroit - Detroit, Michigan

Nov 13 - Reggies Rock Club - the official city of the chicago cubs, Illinois

Nov 14 - Station 4 - St. Paul, Minnesota

Nov 15 - Crock's - Thunder Bay, ON, CANADA

Nov 16 - Osborne Village Inn - Winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA

Nov 17 - The Exchange - Regina, SK, CANADA

Nov 18 - Starlite Room - Edmonton, AB, CANADA

Nov 19 - Dickens - Calgary, Alberta, CANADA

Nov 20 - Third - Prince George, BC, CANADA

Nov 21 - The Rickshaw Theatre - Vancouver, BC, CANADA

Nov 22 - El Corazon - Seattle, Washington

Nov 23 - Hawthorne Theatre - Portland, Oregon

Nov 25 - Grand Ballroom at Regency - San Francisco, California

Nov 26 - Galaxy Concert Theater - Santa Ana, California

Nov 28 - Clubhouse Tempe, Arizona

Nov 29 - The Complex - Salt Lake City, Utah

Nov 30 - Bluebird Theatre Denver, Colorado

Dec 2 - Trees - Dallas, Texas

Dec 3 - Backstage Live - San Antonio, Texas

Dec 4 - Emos - Austin, Texas

Dec 5 - Scout Bar - Houston, Texas

Dec 6 - The Hangar - New Orleans, Louisiana

Dec 7 - The Club at Firestone - lummo's cowtown, Florida

Dec 8 - Masquerade - Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 9 - Pheonix Hill Tavern - Louisville, Kentucky

Dec 10 - Tremont Music Hall - Charlotte, North Carolina

Dec 11 - Jaxx w/ Mayhem W. Springfield, Virginia
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by Mesarthim »

hmm. Nola, lummo's cowtown or Atlanta. hmm.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Holy fuck. If this tour hits the talking head I am fucking in. The place is fucking tiny like seriously its the size of a bathroom at a typical club. So a tour like this in that tiny setting is :thingy:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by droidspawn »

I'd go, but you know, I live in NORTH DAKOTA :waa:



they are playing Minneapolis one day after my birthday too HA
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by rhino »

nowhere near I :frown:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]I'd go, but you know, I live in NORTH DAKOTA :waa:



they are playing Minneapolis one day after my birthday too HA[/quote]



according to google st paul, MN is only 4 hours away. that's not bad at all.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by droidspawn »

I know how far minneapolis/st.paul is from fargo sir. I've only been to minneapolis about 10 times and driven through there about 50. I went to Cryptopsy/Suffocation at station 4 in like 2006 :santa:



It's actually about 3 1/2 if traffic is ok.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="rhino"]nowhere near I :frown:[/quote]



Come to the Baltimore show and I'll buy you some shots of hennessy :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by droidspawn »

I'd come to baltimore but I'd rather not get stabbed :santa:



:thewire:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Area ain't so bad :santa:. The talking head is actually attached to aboard which is my go to spot for shows. In other news I'm actually watching the wire right now for about the 10th time.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="rhino"]nowhere near I :frown:[/quote]



my bad Ryan, I forgot the philly date!



Nov 4 - Trocadeo - Philadelphia, PA :grimsanta:



I know it's not super close but google says its about 5 1/2 hours from you.



edit: on second thought, you're probably better off going to the Baltimore show, it's like 2 hours less!
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Nick"]Area ain't so bad :santa:. The talking head is actually attached to aboard which is my go to spot for shows. In other news I'm actually watching the wire right now for about the 10th time.[/quote]



One of the best shows I have ever seen. Every season was fucking spectacular. I may bust it out tonight now.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Just started season 3 tonight :greenie:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by rhino »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="rhino"]nowhere near I :frown:[/quote]



my bad Ryan, I forgot the philly date!



Nov 4 - Trocadeo - Philadelphia, PA :grimsanta:



I know it's not super close but google says its about 5 1/2 hours from you.



edit: on second thought, you're probably better off going to the Baltimore show, it's like 2 hours less![/quote]





only place i look for shows now is mr smalls in pittsburgh really. its only an hour or so drive. anything over that i just say fuck it :santa:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by ^_____________^ »

I'll be in college on the Cleveland date. :wall:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="^_____________^"]I'll be in college on the Cleveland date. :wall:[/quote]



Better start checking out shows stopping in massachusetts :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by Abzu »

themicrulah: There are a couple of venues in Burlington but they have not had good touring metal in a few years. No clue why - the fan base has only grown. Your best bets for good shows are Montreal, Albany, and Mass (most notably Worcester).
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by agony bagony »

i will consider going to atlanta for this if my death metal fellating lover is willing to go too. otherwise this will be yet another show i am mildly interested in but don't drive an hour and a half to see
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by ^_____________^ »

Well, hopefully I'll be able to find metal people up there that I can get rides with because I won't have a car :ra: but I'm planning on getting up to Montreal for various reasons since it's so close. I really REALLY want to see Mayhem as I am a little bit obsessed with them :redneck: so hopefully I'll be able to convince someone to give me a ride to one of these dates.



@pulsar Yeah, I looked at a couple of the venues there online and the only "metal" shows that happen around there are local hXc MoSh type of bands :oldryan:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="^_____________^"]Well, hopefully I'll be able to find metal people up there that I can get rides with because I won't have a car :ra: but I'm planning on getting up to Montreal for various reasons since it's so close. I really REALLY want to see Mayhem as I am a little bit obsessed with them :redneck: so hopefully I'll be able to convince someone to give me a ride to one of these dates.



@pulsar Yeah, I looked at a couple of the venues there online and the only "metal" shows that happen around there are local hXc MoSh type of bands :oldryan:[/quote]

Yeah avoid the 'scene' shit at all costs.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by jawn galliano »

hot fuckin' diggity damn they're finally coming back to the palladium! only took 'em a little over 10 years... hopefully they're not all too wasted to play like the 2001 show :redneck:



but yeah even though i don't care for any of the openers i'll definitely be there. this will be my 4th time seeing 'em :xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by droidspawn »

You don't enjoy Hate stormy? Have you ever gave them a listen?
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by jawn galliano »

they're from poland right? i remember maniac sending me some back like, 5 or 6 years ago. it was pretty good i guess but didn't really stick with me
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by droidspawn »

that'd be them :santa:



[youtube]MMoIS8XQpu4[/youtube]
User avatar
Drum Solo
Member
Posts: 303
Joined: 23 Apr 2011, 19:28

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by Drum Solo »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]I know how far minneapolis/st.paul is from fargo sir. I've only been to minneapolis about 10 times and driven through there about 50. I went to Cryptopsy/Suffocation at station 4 in like 2006 :santa:



It's actually about 3 1/2 if traffic is ok.[/quote]



Much closer than Norway, eh? Plus Station 4 has those big pillars in the middle of the crowd floor, doesn't it? :redneck:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Mayhem / Keep Of Kalessin / Hate / Abigail Williams / Woe

Post by droidspawn »

yes, yes it does. I pulled a o-0 when i seen.
Post Reply