'Pedal to the metal' driving songs

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

'Pedal to the metal' driving songs

Post by shadowalk »

Post songs that when you hear from your car stereo it makes you floor the pedal/throttle espcially while driving on a highway, driving back home while drunk, etc.



[youtube]TsoLb-E7oy8[/youtube]

[youtube]2zHNcSwx71w[/youtube]probably the most timeless of them all

[youtube]MCbJSGWim9E[/youtube]

[youtube]7bk5yvyg9C0[/youtube]

[youtube]Rf2m5sTagPo[/youtube]

[youtube]sGcdcVblZ-8[/youtube]
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: 'Pedal to the metal' driving songs

Post by Mr. P »

[youtube]YuvZtC1Ec8A[/youtube]
:xx:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: 'Pedal to the metal' driving songs

Post by Abzu »

[youtube]GXCh9OhDiCI[/youtube]

[youtube]sqPClltS5k8[/youtube]

[youtube]H8gHMU-pDbU[/youtube]

[youtube]sGdcmvzpF2M[/youtube]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: 'Pedal to the metal' driving songs

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Image



this whole fucking album
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: 'Pedal to the metal' driving songs

Post by ^_____________^ »

[youtube]OpsrWElAArY[/youtube]



I always jam this when I get off of work and it's quite satisfying :santa:
User avatar
SlowRanco
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 83
Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 08:15

Re: 'Pedal to the metal' driving songs

Post by SlowRanco »

[youtube]XtMG3OpUdTw[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: 'Pedal to the metal' driving songs

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Nick"]Image



this whole fucking album[/quote]





:xx:
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: 'Pedal to the metal' driving songs

Post by Meat Engine »

[youtube]pFsn-CReatI[/youtube]
Post Reply