[youtube]iL7ndxWgW5A[/youtube]
lets appreciate some the sword
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
lets appreciate some the sword
shall we
[youtube]iL7ndxWgW5A[/youtube]

[youtube]iL7ndxWgW5A[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: lets appreciate some the sword
[youtube]m9KbmRTgigQ[/youtube]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: lets appreciate some the sword
[youtube]iI7227GHvQY[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: lets appreciate some the sword
[youtube]5skCnxOMVOM[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: lets appreciate some the sword
I don't think they can get any more appreciation short of a tug job.