I'm listening ILLUD

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

I'm listening ILLUD

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

ahahahahhhhahhaha when David sing in spanish in too extreme I Iaughed out loud



what the hell guys?? . . . :oldryan: + :lol:





I will listen to it now. I didn't listend it yet (except vulgore and nevermore)



:ba: :ba: :ba: :ba:



edit:



u bought it?? already listened ?? impressions??????
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by deckard »

it sucks :santa:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:redneck:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by droidspawn »

be afraid, be very afraid
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by Tea »

It's a very average album that's fun to listen to but isn't meaningful or 100% enjoyable at all
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by Tea »

Kinda what I mean. Fun in the sense that you laugh then :homework: about coming to terms with how bad it is :homework:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]if by "fun" you mean "an absolute atrocity that never needed to see the light of day" then yeah, its "fun"[/quote]





this description made me :lol:



p.s. existo vulgore and nevermore are good songs. Is the rest I'm listening that is making me :alien:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I miss something.



WHERE THE FUCK IS COMMANDO?
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

"Tim Yeung, and his ddrum kit. Tim is doing an awesome job filling in for Pete Sandoval while he recovers

from his back surgery."





:alien: :shakefist:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Tea"]It's a very average album that's fun to listen to but isn't meaningful or 100% enjoyable at all[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by droidspawn »

did you buy it ryan?
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

destructos VS. earth :oldryan: :ryan: :ryan:



death metal gods or techno top-models? :redneck:



Image



:alien:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by rhino »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]did you buy it ryan?[/quote]





9
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by zambon »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]destructos VS. earth :oldryan: :ryan: :ryan:



death metal gods or techno top-models? :redneck:



:alien:[/quote]



The worst is yet to come man. The litlle thing called Radikult on the end of the record :lol:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by Abzu »

Mea Culpa is so unnecessary. That slow outro bit to Radikult should have been the end of the album (without the rest of Radikult, of course).



My copy arrived today. Nifty Septic Flesh magnet is now on my fridge. The sticker looks kind of cool so I will stick that somewhere I am sure. The sound is of course better than the leak which made it easier to listen to. Most of it will get some play through the summer, but none of it has the feel of any lasting power like A-H.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="Tea"]Kinda what I mean. Fun in the sense that you laugh then :homework: about coming to terms with how bad it is :homework:[/quote]

There it is.



Destructos Vs. the Earth/Attack has the potential to be one of my favorite drunked songs. :ba: Oh and this album actually made me appreciate Heretic even more.
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

Nevermore,Existo Vulgore are good songs.

I fucking lover David vocals. Is voice is so deep,powerful and evil.

the rest of the album is average or shitty.
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by droidspawn »

I can no longer listen to existo or nevermore as i am burnt the fuck out on these songs. Also, the mere fact that they are on this record with radikult, destructos, and poo extreme brings down there value dramatically.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by droidspawn »

damn that is harsh :redneck:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

HARDCORE

HARDCORE

HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!1 :ba: :ba: :ba: :ba:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by Abzu »

That is some draconian punishing right there.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

OAAAAAAAAAAAA



OAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



AOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO





:redneck: :redneck: :redneck:



p.s. all this drum machine inside is an offense to the spirit of Commando :frown:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by TamPron »

That's not a drum machine, it's tim actually playing. :santa:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by rhino »

[youtube]0NzLfqNI2-Y[/youtube]





ha, phil takes a shot at illud at the end
User avatar
Mutilator
Ancient One
Posts: 1578
Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
Location: Utrecht NL

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by Mutilator »

Who are those background singers in Destructo?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by rhino »

Image
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by TamPron »

It doesn't say in the credits, maybe it's tim :redneck:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by ^_____________^ »

Illud > Phil
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by TamPron »

I would be inclined to agree with that.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by FUKKET »

after numerous listens, i'm finding myself digging now.... :huh: :mmno: :oldryan:

:redneck:
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by TamPron »

It's a good album. :santa:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by Abzu »

It's a mediocre album at best.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="rhino"]Image[/quote]

:redneck:
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name=";,,;"]It's a mediocre album at best.[/quote]

[quote name="Skinoperable"]disappointing*[/quote]



this & this
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by agony bagony »

annoying as phil is he really has a point
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="ein dusto"]annoying as phil is he really has a point[/quote]

This.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by Abzu »

:page2isclosedminded:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Praise of Death
Neophyte
Posts: 49
Joined: 25 Dec 2009, 20:04

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by Praise of Death »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]if by "fun" you mean "an absolute atrocity that never needed to see the light of day" then yeah, its "fun"[/quote]

True.
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

this album is like a seal of shit on the Morbid Angel history.
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: I'm listening ILLUD

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

You're not thinking outside the box mister, but maybe the Gods will give you more time, or Destructos will destroy you :redneck:

Hey AOD :santa:
Fuck 'em
Post Reply