Sitting through my first listen of Surtur Rising now. They're about the only metal band I actually enjoy now... which is a shame because sometimes I feel like they're not even that good, they're just easy to listen to.
i feel like Amon Amarth release a new album every year
- bills bro
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1914
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:39
i feel like Amon Amarth release a new album every year
but then I check out their wiki page and realise that they don't 
Sitting through my first listen of Surtur Rising now. They're about the only metal band I actually enjoy now... which is a shame because sometimes I feel like they're not even that good, they're just easy to listen to.
Sitting through my first listen of Surtur Rising now. They're about the only metal band I actually enjoy now... which is a shame because sometimes I feel like they're not even that good, they're just easy to listen to.
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: i feel like Amon Amarth release a new album every year
First album is still the best.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: i feel like Amon Amarth release a new album every year
surtur rising is really good, i bought it even, it just seems like i don't get into them that much anymore. versus the world is still my favorite
[youtube]-adGqI1HhRg[/youtube]
maybe when the fall season rolls back around i will jam them alot more
[youtube]-adGqI1HhRg[/youtube]
maybe when the fall season rolls back around i will jam them alot more
- bills bro
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1914
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:39
Re: i feel like Amon Amarth release a new album every year
Twilight of the Thunder God is my favourite
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: i feel like Amon Amarth release a new album every year
Twilight and With Oden on Our Side really brought the win in a way I did not think they would after Fate of Norns. I gave Surtur Rising a cursory listen and was not really moved by it. Perhaps I will visit it again in the future.
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: i feel like Amon Amarth release a new album every year
surtur rising didnt grab my attention, in fact i was a first day buyer and i never listened again 
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: i feel like Amon Amarth release a new album every year
Saw them on the U.S. tour this year
Once Sent is indeed the best album, but Surtur Rising is the album of the year so far for me.
- mudbuttthegreat
- Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
Re: i feel like Amon Amarth release a new album every year
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]

