newrowsis

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

newrowsis

Post by droidspawn »

enemy of the sun for me.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: newrowsis

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Times of grace with enemy of the sun a very very close 2nd.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: newrowsis

Post by droidspawn »

then vote silly sally
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: newrowsis

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]then vote silly sally[/quote]





My phone didn't like me enjoying times of grace apparently cause the browser closed after that post :redneck:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: newrowsis

Post by rhino »

eye of every storm
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: newrowsis

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]then vote silly sally[/quote]





My phone didn't like me enjoying times of grace apparently cause the browser closed after that post :redneck:[/quote]



I think it's time for a new phone then!



[quote name="rhino"]eye of every storm[/quote]



jamming this right now :idea:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: newrowsis

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Its just over a year old :homework:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: newrowsis

Post by droidspawn »

no phone that dislikes neurosis is worth it sir
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: newrowsis

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Give me money then ctrl+6
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: newrowsis

Post by droidspawn »

i'll pass
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: newrowsis

Post by jawn galliano »

gonna have to give it up to through silver in blood. either times of grace or enemy of the sun would make a very close second
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: newrowsis

Post by Abzu »

Times of Grace up in this bitch.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: newrowsis

Post by jawn galliano »

upon further consideration, the order goes: silver > enemy > times



i dunno what after that. probably umm, sun that never sets > souls > eye



the rest i haven't really listened to enough to figure out where they'd fall.
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: newrowsis

Post by vO)))id »

times of grace

best record ever



but I love almost everything they did.

souls at zero is a brilliant album as well!!

at the eye of every storm is beautiful and melancholic.

given to the rising has the best sounding synths!



but times of grace means the most to me. :thingy: :thingy: :thingy: :thingy: :thingy:
User avatar
claudeofemptiness
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 83
Joined: 06 May 2011, 03:02
Location: PDX

Re: newrowsis

Post by claudeofemptiness »

i like their old shit. i voted word as law. i like the aberration ep too. enemy of the sun seems to be all of my friends's pick.
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: newrowsis

Post by agony bagony »

times of grace :idea: that one really snuck up on me



silver in blood is :xx: but i am kind of burnt out on it as it was my first neurosis and the only one i had for sometime



really though, anything after the first two is wonderful contemplative smashing goodness that makes me go :gay: in the pants
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: newrowsis

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

it's a hard decision, but I'm gonna have to give the edge to Enemy of the Sun
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: newrowsis

Post by droidspawn »

:ba:
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: newrowsis

Post by vO)))id »

ive been jamming souls at zero again thanks to this thread :xx:

what a brilliant piece of music!
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: newrowsis

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: newrowsis

Post by rhino »

the neurosis and jarboe album is creepy in a neat way
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: newrowsis

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="rhino"]the neurosis and jarboe album is creepy in a neat way[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: newrowsis

Post by droidspawn »

I have somehow managed to skip over this :frown:
Post Reply