hey stormy

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey stormy

Post by rhino »

post 5 songs in this thread that nobody would have ever guessed that you are a fan of :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey stormy

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]ccsw2nkxJe0[/youtube]



Go ahead joe! :xx:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: hey stormy

Post by jawn galliano »

:lol: damnit jorsh!



alright, i accept your challenge! let me put some actual thought into this and i'll get back to this thread in a bit :greenie:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey stormy

Post by droidspawn »

:beer:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: hey stormy

Post by jawn galliano »

ok, so i've tried to stay outside of the usual stuff i praise. i know, i know, you're probably thinking, 'but stormy, you've never praised anything! you're incapable of any form of discussion that isn't ceaseless bitching!'. and you're almost correct! but i swear i do occasionally take a break from my typical cynicism to admit that some things aren't terrible! this is a list of songs by artists that i don't believe i've discussed in recent times, and thus maybe would surprise someone somewhere, to find that i do in fact enjoy these things:



[youtube]toI3otpAjnw[/youtube]



[youtube]KWFJdu1lURM[/youtube]



[youtube]zPzU_15ckMM[/youtube]



[youtube]5EAHPgZlEHU[/youtube]



[youtube]9Ooj6pEd6YM[/youtube]



probably the only song of theirs i can actually listen to
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey stormy

Post by droidspawn »

nick fucking cave :thingy:



the others I haven't listened to so much or not at all. But all cave that I have/have heard is good stuffs.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: hey stormy

Post by jawn galliano »

he's had some iffy releases (lazarus and nocturama come to mind) that i don't really go nuts for, but when that dude is on, he's fucking on. his cover of leonard cohen's avalanche is also really, really awesome.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey stormy

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Neutral milk hotel :homework:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: hey stormy

Post by jawn galliano »

yeah i mostly agree with you there, it's just that one song that i actually rather dig. the rest of avery bores me to tears, and aeroplane has some musical moments that i dig, but the dude's vocals just make it completely unlistenable.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey stormy

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I've got a few friends who listen shit like this :oldryan:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey stormy

Post by rhino »

leonard cohen :xx:
Post Reply