Neuraxis

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Neuraxis

Post by PrismAndGate »

Anyone familiar with these guys? I only have their latest album Asylon right now and its really fucking good stuff. Oh, and super noob question, but how do I embed the youtube vids?



<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCs7vHm3E1c<!-- m -->



<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95mQ3PDY ... re=related<!-- m -->
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Neuraxis

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Whatever is after the equal sign :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: Neuraxis

Post by zambon »

I really need to listen to these guys, Im pretty sure there is some win there.
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: Neuraxis

Post by Meat Engine »

I have not listened to Asylon, but I did not like the previous album. Truth Beyond and Trilateral Progression were great, though.
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Neuraxis

Post by PrismAndGate »

[youtube]tCs7vHm3E1c[/youtube] Thanks Nick :bang:
Image
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Neuraxis

Post by PrismAndGate »

[quote name="zambon"]I really need to listen to these guys, Im pretty sure there is some win there.[/quote] Asylon is pure win in my book. Really solid tech death without being overly wanky.
Image
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: Neuraxis

Post by TamPron »

[youtube]JYFwz4c6_Js[/youtube] :bang:





Ian.. :tear:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: Neuraxis

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

I saw these guys a while back and they were pure win. Their bass player got stopped at the border so they played without him. Also one of the guitarists was playing on a first act guitar and made me go :oldryan: :huh:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
Conservative_Heretic
Ancient One
Posts: 1355
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 22:09
Location: Whores are people too ... And they like getting fucked ... Oblige them
Contact:

Re: Neuraxis

Post by Conservative_Heretic »

I saw these guys recently as well and the bass player was fucking shredding on a 6 string, and I think it was fret less. He was really good. Overall was really impressed with the performance. Singer was a cool hard-on bearer. Asylon is the only album I have heard since I got it at the show.
Fuck 'em
Post Reply