Carach Angren

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Carach Angren

Post by Mesarthim »

[youtube]GUjzEElQs10[/youtube]



anyone else dig these guys? I posted an album of theirs in FS a while back. :grimsanta:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Carach Angren

Post by vO)))id »

aren't they from my country?
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Carach Angren

Post by Mesarthim »

yes.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Harry Lime
God of Emptiness
Posts: 687
Joined: 02 Jul 2010, 08:06
Location: Indianapolis

Re: Carach Angren

Post by Harry Lime »

I love Lammendam. Their second album got lost in the shuffle on my iPod. I need to give it a proper listen.
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Carach Angren

Post by rhino »

this sounds kinda cool
Post Reply