[youtube]aCa_1OdWFV8[/youtube]
Hey Winburger
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Hey Winburger
How do you like CARNAGE? Of the better swedish DM bands
[youtube]aCa_1OdWFV8[/youtube]
[youtube]aCa_1OdWFV8[/youtube]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Hey Winburger
Ive heard that before, forgot all about it though. Fucking nifty shit.
Have you heard Obliteration?
[youtube]jpmA2Jmq_20[/youtube]
Have you heard Obliteration?
[youtube]jpmA2Jmq_20[/youtube]

- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: Hey Winburger
Dark recollections, one of the finest old school album. 
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: Hey Winburger
[quote name="lava Ghoul"]Dark recollections, one of the finest old school album.
[/quote]

I'm almost glad Dismember temporarily broke up so that we may have Dark Recollections. Deranged in Blood is one of the best riffs I've ever heard.
Another great old school Swedish band is God Macabre.
[youtube]eOO8ruZlhSQ[/youtube]
I'm almost glad Dismember temporarily broke up so that we may have Dark Recollections. Deranged in Blood is one of the best riffs I've ever heard.
Another great old school Swedish band is God Macabre.
[youtube]eOO8ruZlhSQ[/youtube]
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: Hey Winburger
God macabre
carnage
Nihilist
Unleashed
megaslaughter
Dismember
Grave
are my favorite swedish death metal acts
carnage
Nihilist
Unleashed
megaslaughter
Dismember
Grave
are my favorite swedish death metal acts
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: Hey Winburger
Nunslaughter is from the US
I think I've heard Obliteration at some point!
I think I've heard Obliteration at some point!
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: Hey Winburger
[quote name="Spirits of the Deep Waters"]Nunslaughter is from the US
[/quote]
Confusion
[/quote]
Confusion
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..

