amon amarth - the crusher

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

amon amarth - the crusher

Post by rhino »

[youtube]g81vKt43y_8[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Post by rhino »

wrong forum :oldryan:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Post by agony bagony »

haha wangoed
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Post by rhino »

self wango :frown:
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Post by Meat Engine »

This was the first album by them that I purchased. I think it gets overlooked quite a bit. I would go so far as to say it is their heaviest.
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Post by ^_____________^ »

Nothing beats Once Sent. I listen to The Crusher and The Avenger the least probably.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

2nd best album
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Post by PrismAndGate »

Really need to properly listen to this band. Only have Twilight of the Thunder God right now.
Image
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Post by Meat Engine »

Start at the beginning and work your way forward, taking great care to skip Fate of Norns.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

or just stopping all together after versus the world
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Post by Meat Engine »

The two albums after Fate of Norns are every bit as good as Versus the World. As a long time Amon Amarth fan, I cannot lie.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

liar!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Post by Mr. P »

:xx:
:xx:
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: amon amarth - the crusher

Post by Mr. P »

[youtube]rqE9GYbCJpA[/youtube]



:xx:
:xx:
Post Reply