bushfire

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

bushfire

Post by agony bagony »

anybody digging on these guys? they sound a little bit like mr. clutch (vocally) but the music is way more laid back & loose. reminds me also of wiseblood & america's volume dealer a bit



nick and rhino i am looking mostly in your directions :santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: bushfire

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Bump this thread in a week and I will check them out :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: bushfire

Post by droidspawn »

I will check out after work :santa:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: bushfire

Post by agony bagony »

:ba:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply