I blew out a speaker in my car today

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

I blew out a speaker in my car today

Post by Mesarthim »

listening to the new Nader Sadek :waa:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Post by droidspawn »

well that's poopy
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Post by ^_____________^ »

Try playing Come My Fanatics at full volume in your car :redneck:
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Post by Verbal »

:thenarrator:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Post by rhino »

stfug
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Ive come close a few times
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Post by Abzu »

:tooextreme:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Post by Mesarthim »

it fucking sucks. I can't listen to anything now without it sounding like BFPFTT BFPEEEEEEETT! It's one of the front speakers so I made it so all the sound is coming from the back now to avoid it. it just isn't the same. :frown:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Post by Verbal »

just get it fixed or replaced
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Post by Mesarthim »

I will but it's kind of at the bottom of the list of things to do right now :redneck:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Post by Verbal »

well do those first, obviously
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: I blew out a speaker in my car today

Post by zambon »

it happend to me once ... but it was a fellating lover of mine listening to hip hop songs :frown:
Post Reply