MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available

Post by droidspawn »

Beginning tomorrow, June 28, fans can go to this location to download a rare and previously unreleased MASTODON song from the "Crack The Skye" sessions, titled "Deathbound", as part of the ten-week 2011 "Adult Swim Singles Program." The same destination will also offer an amazing exclusive video for the song. This is the only place to see and hear this MASTODON rarity.





:ba:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available

Post by Hugo. »

Archive: the win.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

The only place till the 28th
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]iLbSRrlOsRA[/youtube]



Song isn't very memorable but it's not bad. I can see why they left it off cts. Would have totally ruined the flow of the album.





video is :fonz:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available

Post by rhino »

this song sounds like it could of been from the blood mountain sessions
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available

Post by agony bagony »

rhino has it. it does not fit the cts vibe



sounds like it might fit the new one though
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available

Post by Tea »

I still haven't listened to Mastodon :xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available

Post by droidspawn »

:frown:
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available

Post by Tea »

I just have too much music to listen to :homework: But I've promised myself I'll listen to Crack the Skye someday. I've only listened to Leviathan and I loved it.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Tea"]I still haven't listened to Mastodon :xx:[/quote]



[quote name="Tea"]I just have too much music to listen to :homework: But I've promised myself I'll listen to Crack the Skye someday. I've only listened to Leviathan and I loved it.[/quote]



Guh?
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available

Post by Tea »

By "I still haven't listened to Mastodon" I meant I haven't extensively listened to and endured the process of becoming a Mastodon fanboy :interessant:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: MASTODON: Previously Unreleased Song To Be Made Available

Post by agony bagony »

that's not what "listened to" means :shake:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply