spindrift

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

spindrift

Post by agony bagony »

this is some goofy western surf music right here. it sounds like shadowy men on a shadowy planet had sex with the branded theme from the big lebowski



<!-- m -->http://spindriftwest.com/wp/merch-2/<!-- m -->



:santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: spindrift

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Well this seems like I should check it out just for shits and giggles
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: spindrift

Post by agony bagony »

its some neato stuff i tell ya. good for the summertime and it will be good into ein autumn as well :idea:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: spindrift

Post by Meat Engine »

I kind of dig it. For some reason I expect Nancy Sinatra to start singing.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: spindrift

Post by rhino »

this makes me feel like i'm drinking out in the desert during sunset
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: spindrift

Post by agony bagony »

:idea:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply