Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Post
by vO)))id » 29 Jun 2011, 15:52
DEATHSPELL OMEGA
Diabolus Absconditus / Mass Grave Aesthetics LP
Side A : Diabolus Absconditus (22.30 minutes) Side B : Mass Grave Aesthetics (19.40 minutes)
Originally released separately as part of the "Crushing the Holy Trinity" and "From the Entrails to the Dirt" V/A sets
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Post
by vO)))id » 29 Jun 2011, 15:53
I have Mass Grave Aesthetics but Diabolus not yet... gotta get this one
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502 Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH
Post
by deckard » 30 Jun 2011, 03:20
these are good songs
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 30 Jun 2011, 06:38
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592 Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Post
by Tyreese BIGGUMS » 02 Jul 2011, 03:18
damn it you had me excited, I thought it was news about a new ep
shubniggurath
Member
Posts: 313 Joined: 08 Dec 2010, 07:18
Location: Dallas, TX
Post
by shubniggurath » 02 Jul 2011, 22:41
[quote name="Void"]I have Mass Grave Aesthetics but Diabolus not yet... gotta get this one
[/quote]
I ordered this from Ajna a week or two ago. The artwork is so killer I may have to order the lp version (i also already had MGA on cd, but only a dl of Diabolus so only bought the cd version).