hey jorsh

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

[youtube]sscjDxJR_7g[/youtube]





:bang:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

don't you mean "hey stormy" :redneck:



[youtube]awe7JKJVenY[/youtube]

[youtube]DHwh1tCFA4o[/youtube]



Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

if pantera would've continued, and they made an album every 2 years, they woud have already released 4 albums after this :eyes:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

yeah that is pretty sad to think about.



At least they went out on a high note album wise. With every passing year, the more I appreciate rts.
Post Reply