Because you were inspired by the devil?
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Because you were inspired by the devil?
[youtube]f0cLFEo2aI8[/youtube]


Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- mudbuttthegreat
- Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
- shubniggurath
- Member
- Posts: 313
- Joined: 08 Dec 2010, 07:18
- Location: Dallas, TX
Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
Now every time I see The Name of the Rose I think of Marduk when that scene comes up.
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
Watched that last night. That's why I thought of this.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
On the same subject, does anyone here like Marduk's last few albums? I've been meaning to check them out, not sure if they're worth sitting through.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Victor Frankenstein
- Member
- Posts: 101
- Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 15:42
Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
Sure. They found the way out of the blind alley of their old style. New albums are more dramatic and lyrically more interesting (although I like the old stuff also). Last year I saw them live. It was the most intense shit I ever witnessed in me life.
"Friends, this is clean-up time and we're discounting all our silent, electric Ubiks by this much money. Yes, we're throwing away the blue-book. And remember: every Ubik on our lot has been used only as directed."
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
I will give them that Mortuus is a shitloads better vocalist than Legion. I used to listen to Funeral Mist back in the day, and his vocals were always amazing.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
Name of the Rose = 
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
- shubniggurath
- Member
- Posts: 313
- Joined: 08 Dec 2010, 07:18
- Location: Dallas, TX
Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
[quote name="HbW"]On the same subject, does anyone here like Marduk's last few albums? I've been meaning to check them out, not sure if they're worth sitting through.[/quote]
I think their last three have been some of their best material. The latest, Wormwood, in particular is really good. It's got the classic Marduk fury but some Funeral Mist weirdness thrown in as well.
I think their last three have been some of their best material. The latest, Wormwood, in particular is really good. It's got the classic Marduk fury but some Funeral Mist weirdness thrown in as well.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
[quote name="shadowalk"]Marduk
[/quote]
Ive overlooked this band, i must check them out some more.
Ive overlooked this band, i must check them out some more.

- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
This band is from my city.
They better gig here soon.
They better gig here soon.
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Because you were inspired by the devil?
You're from Norrköping?

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
