Angel Of Death (Radio Disney)
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Angel Of Death (Radio Disney)
Andy Rehfeldt is victorious once again
[youtube]eHo6I_AFCzo[/youtube]
[youtube]eHo6I_AFCzo[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Angel Of Death (Radio Disney)
Seriously, I could listen to those solos all day and laugh my arse off every time.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Angel Of Death (Radio Disney)
ok that was incredible
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: Angel Of Death (Radio Disney)
[quote name="Derek Waters"]ok that was incredible[/quote] +1, this is definitely the best one of these I've seen.
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: Angel Of Death (Radio Disney)
Liked it 
- Praise of Death
- Neophyte
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 25 Dec 2009, 20:04
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Angel Of Death (Radio Disney)
The solos were 

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- RitesOfPossession
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 526
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
- Location: UK
Re: Angel Of Death (Radio Disney)
This hard-on bearer's stuff is all great. I particularly enjoyed his smooth jazz version of Enter Sandman.