brant bjork - gods and goddesses

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

brant bjork - gods and goddesses

Post by rhino »

[youtube]Aym--85tAk8[/youtube]

[youtube]rIVfqSWbagQ[/youtube]





:horns:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: brant bjork - gods and goddesses

Post by rhino »

[youtube]EB2NCnj30vk[/youtube]





awww yeah
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: brant bjork - gods and goddesses

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I like all of his solo stuffs :idea:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: brant bjork - gods and goddesses

Post by rhino »

i forgot how slick his solo stuff is. i must listen to more this summer :sicken:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: brant bjork - gods and goddesses

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Its good long distance driving tuneage
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: brant bjork - gods and goddesses

Post by agony bagony »

brant bjork is some good stuff right there
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: brant bjork - gods and goddesses

Post by rhino »

correct
Post Reply