I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I admit it. I back to be a rocker instead of a metalhead.



:greenie:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Post by rhino »

what album is that in your sig aod
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I bet its a black crowes album
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

by your side of the black crowes ryan :santa:



I saw em live last night. Great groove. :xx:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Post by rhino »

i will have to check that one out, only ones i am familiar with are the first 2 :sicken:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Post by jawn galliano »

i'd meh at both shows. but i've always had a special and intense dislike for the black crowes. probably because they were horrendously overplayed on the radio during the decade i listened to it, and i think my mom listened to them a shitload on top of that.
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Post by vO)))id »

what's so fucking metal about the Big Four? :huh: :redneck:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Post by jawn galliano »

slayer's the only band really worth seeing out of the 'big four', and even that's debatable nowadays. personally i'd still kinda like to see metallica just 'cuz i never have before, but i'm not gonna shell out the absurd $200+ prices for goddamned entry-level tickets.
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]i'd meh at both shows. but i've always had a special and intense dislike for the black crowes. probably because they were horrendously overplayed on the radio during the decade i listened to it, and i think my mom listened to them a shitload on top of that.[/quote]





I understand.



I imagine also that they were very famous in the U.s.a. Around here in Italy they absolutely are not so famous.



They played inside a Castle last night :xx:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

Image



:jizz:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Mutilator
Ancient One
Posts: 1578
Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
Location: Utrecht NL

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Post by Mutilator »

Black Crowes :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Mutilator"]Black Crowes :xx: :xx: :xx:[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]i'd meh at both shows. but i've always had a special and intense dislike for the black crowes. probably because they were horrendously overplayed on the radio during the decade i listened to it, and i think my mom listened to them a shitload on top of that.[/quote]





I understand.



I imagine also that they were very famous in the U.s.a. Around here in Italy they absolutely are not so famous.



They played inside a Castle last night :xx:[/quote]



yeah, they sold somewhere around 10,000,000 albums here at the peak of their fame during the early-mid 90's. they were like a slightly less detestable version of hootie and the blowfish or something, strictly in terms of exposure :redneck:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="Mutilator"]Black Crowes :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff:[/quote]





why?

they are good shit.
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Post by shadowalk »

I think people hate the Black Crowes the same way that fans of the Beatles hate Oasis.
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I mehed the Big Four, I prefered to see The Black Crowes

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:redneck: nice point of view, shadowalk



______________



[youtube]XJnbd8K_Rpo[/youtube]



:greenie:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Post Reply