hey shadowalk

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey shadowalk

Post by rhino »

[youtube]gcHB060NKYo[/youtube]
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: hey shadowalk

Post by shadowalk »

I'm sure I've heard this before but I never figured it would be a Toad song. I've always thought they were a one-hit wonder with All I Want.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey shadowalk

Post by rhino »

and i hate that song!





this song makes me feel calm :idea:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: hey shadowalk

Post by shadowalk »

Went to YouTube some Toad songs, found this.

[youtube]Yp1ZGW9MdbI[/youtube]

:greenie:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey shadowalk

Post by rhino »

hmm, maybe i should listen to more of this band :idea:
Post Reply