ulcerate

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

ulcerate

Post by droidspawn »

fucking kill



[youtube]Q0ecX_Z8ilo[/youtube]

[youtube]ohM8JU-VcX0[/youtube]



the one one will make my 2011 list :idea:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: ulcerate

Post by rhino »

interesting :hmm:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: ulcerate

Post by droidspawn »

:oneone:



*new one





Check out Everything is Fire and Destroyers of all ryan
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: ulcerate

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

this is seriously the best thing to come from the death metal scene since Close to a World Below and anyone that says it's boring needs to be bludgeoned with something bludgeony
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: ulcerate

Post by zim »

they've become my favorite band ever since i listened to the destroyers of all
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: ulcerate

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: ulcerate

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="powered by pork"]this is seriously the best thing to come from the death metal scene since Close to a World Below and anyone that says it's boring needs to be bludgeoned with something bludgeony[/quote]



as much as i am loathe to praise anything at all anywhere ever, i think i agree with this. everything is fire is easily one of the very best albums in death metal to come out in the last 10 years.
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: ulcerate

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

jamie is a fucking awesome drummer, he does a lot of really intricate things that I haven't heard much in death metal.
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: ulcerate

Post by Haunty »

Very little death metal has ever attained the same reaction I had when I first listened to Everything is Fire. The only other two I can think of is the first time I heard Black Seeds of Vengeance and the first time I heard Altars of Madness.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: ulcerate

Post by zambon »

Ulcerate and Mitochondrion are the best death metal we have today.



BTW, in case you havent seen this before:



[youtube]vjX2AzMVh_A[/youtube]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: ulcerate

Post by Hugo. »

You have my axe, by the way.
Image
Post Reply