new vod!!!

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

new vod!!!

Post by droidspawn »

User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: new vod!!!

Post by M.Bison »

I read this as new aod!!!
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new vod!!!

Post by rhino »

:xx: ::::::::::::::::::





i'm ready
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new vod!!!

Post by droidspawn »

STRAP IN
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new vod!!!

Post by rhino »

getcha new vod











:redneck:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new vod!!!

Post by droidspawn »

details aka release date, tracklist, artwork need to be released, like yesterday. they've been "writing and recording" this fucker 4 years already. HURRY THE FUCK UP GUYZ :waa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new vod!!!

Post by rhino »

that song has a "imprint" vibe to it, and i fucking love that cd, have for years, makes me exicted hearing this
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new vod!!!

Post by droidspawn »

imprint is one of my favs
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new vod!!!

Post by rhino »

you ever get into bloodsimple?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new vod!!!

Post by droidspawn »

bought the first cd when it was out, listened to a couple songs off the second. I really should found a cruel world so i have something to tide me over til 2016 when the new vod is released.
Post Reply