Wugazi.

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Wugazi.

Post by Hugo. »

Some one mashed up wu-tang with some fugazi tracks. Sounds pretty awesome to my ears. The whole album streams here:



<!-- m -->http://wugazi.com/<!-- m -->
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Wugazi.

Post by Hugo. »

[youtube]IOsre1mHW00[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Wugazi.

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Flounder's mash ups :frown:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply