LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by droidspawn »

LIFE OF AGONY's Keith Caputo has revealed that he has begun "transitioning" into life as a woman and has begun to refer to himself as "her" on his official web site, KeithCaputo.com. The singer, who has adopted the name "Keith Mina Caputo", wrote on his Twitter account, "Male to female transsexuals like me are the women who give up male privilege for femininity! Threaten the patriarchy!" He also responded to a question from a fan about the demise of LIFE OF AGONY by writing, "LIFE OF AGONY has already gone into isolation and it's got nothing to do with me transitioning [to a woman]."



In a June 5, 2011 interview with "DeadDave's Internet Radio Show" (stream audio below), Caputo stated, "I live a completely, totally different lifestyle. I'm a completely different human being, as you guys probably know. I have a very different path in life. I'm not living life as a man anymore and stuff. So, yeah, my life is completely different, but music will always be… music is definitely my driving force."



Caputo previously used cross-dressing images of himself in the artwork for his 2008 album "A Fondness For Hometown Scars" and dedicated the CD to androgynous people.



In a July 11 tweet, Caputo said, "my cuzins even get on me for being transgender, callin me the dumbest names, but it's all in good fun they'll really kill 4 me." The vocalist also re-tweeted a story from Metal Insider claiming the singer was due to get a sex change. He replied with the message, "Thx for being sweet & respectful..Deeply appreciate it. FYI, I'm keeping my penis!"



Image





:oldryan: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::





I will never be able to listen to river runs red again without seeing that picture
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by Ninny »

:gay:
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 2033
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by -M- »

Good for her.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by jawn galliano »

i feel like he's gonna need a lot more work besides basic gender reassignment
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="Ninny"]:gay:[/quote]
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Ninny"]:gay:[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
Mutilator
Ancient One
Posts: 1578
Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
Location: Utrecht NL

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by Mutilator »

So River runs red IS about having the monthly period.
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by Syysysyd »

[quote name="Mutilator"]So River runs red IS about having the monthly period.[/quote]

:rshot:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by rhino »

what.the.fuck

















































what.the.fuck
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Hahahahaha
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by Abzu »

I kind of already figured anyway.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by droidspawn »

how the hell did you figure that?
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by Abzu »

Wow.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by droidspawn »

:huh:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by rhino »

dude has always been flamboyant, but a sex change? yeah fucking crazy
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]:huh:[/quote]

It was a joke -- a dig at Caputo. You honestly didn't get that?
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="rhino"]dude has always been flamboyant, but a sex change? yeah fucking crazy[/quote]





I guess I've never watched any interviews with him or watched any live shit in a long time so I didn't know that.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by rhino »

i am going to forget this ever happened and still love me some LOA. they've been over since the gloryhole era anyway...... broken valley was ok, but i could of done without and i dont listen to it anymore





weeds :xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by droidspawn »

I didn't like broken valley :oldryan:



what did you think of soul searching sun?
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by PrismAndGate »

Can it really be considered a sex change if he/she is keeping the dong? :huh:
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by rhino »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]I didn't like broken valley :oldryan:



what did you think of soul searching sun?[/quote]





its good but it does have some filler
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by droidspawn »

I don't like that one either :redneck:



Now, "Ugly", that thing fucking jams :xx:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by Mesarthim »

well alright.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by rhino »

[youtube]CbbGOwvfWyo[/youtube]





:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by droidspawn »

ehh
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by rhino »

[youtube]zcJvyaDhAvY[/youtube]



:oldryan:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by droidspawn »

hahaha







































































































































































:oldryan:
User avatar
supa tuna
Ancient One
Posts: 4496
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
Location: The compound

Re: LIFE OF AGONY Singer: 'I'm Not Living Life As A Man Anymore'

Post by supa tuna »

[quote name="PrismAndGate"]Can it really be considered a sex change if he/she is keeping the dong? :huh:[/quote]



this.



you're not really "living life as a woman" or "giving up male privilege" if you can still stand to piss.
Image

Image
Post Reply