new primus album + tour

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Faggy McFag
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 58
Joined: 23 Jun 2011, 08:45

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by Faggy McFag »

i do not like this band. i hate the singers voice
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by droidspawn »

tours lol, what are those
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by droidspawn »

new primus :fonz:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by droidspawn »

primus sucks :greenie:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by rhino »

they just played here over the weekend headlining the all good festival. and if you know what all good is you would know exactly why i didnt go
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="rhino"]they just played here over the weekend headlining the all good festival. and if you know what all good is you would know exactly why i didnt go[/quote]



I know folks who do all good and bonaroo :nothanks:::::



New primus on the other hand :xx::::::
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by jawn galliano »

i almost went to bonnaroo last year 'cuz i woulda had a free ride and good folk to go with, but the ticket prices were pretty outrageous. also there were maybe like three bands i really wanted to see and putting up with festival conditions for that didn't seem worth it
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

That was probably a good decision :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by Syysysyd »

I've always enjoyed primus, don't have much desire to see them live though. I saw Les Claypool and that was pretty boring.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by droidspawn »

all good :huh:



I could post the cold song but I won't
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by rhino »

all good is a woodstock wannabe, tree hugger festival in masontown, incest adventure park
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by droidspawn »

/w\
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Basically
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by Mesarthim »

damn, nowhere near here.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="Syysysyd"]I've always enjoyed primus, don't have much desire to see them live though. I saw Les Claypool and that was pretty boring.[/quote]



Primus live is 10 times better than any of les claypool's other projects
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by Syysysyd »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="Syysysyd"]I've always enjoyed primus, don't have much desire to see them live though. I saw Les Claypool and that was pretty boring.[/quote]



Primus live is 10 times better than any of les claypool's other projects[/quote]

I would imagine so, but I also don't know if I'd pay $60 to see them.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by Mesarthim »

worth it. :santa:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Faggy McFag"]i do not like this band. i hate the singers voice[/quote]



then kindly exit the thread. this space is reserved for people worth living.[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Faggy McFag"]i do not like this band. i hate the singers voice[/quote]



then kindly exit the thread. this space is reserved for people worth living.[/quote][/quote]
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by agony bagony »

its neat to see them doing new stuff FINALLY, though i think they are maybe a smidge past the sell-by date
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="Faggy McFag"]i do not like this band. i hate the singers voice[/quote]



then kindly exit the thread. this space is reserved for people worth living.[/quote][/quote][/quote]



yeah, fuck off!
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="Syysysyd"]I've always enjoyed primus, don't have much desire to see them live though. I saw Les Claypool and that was pretty boring.[/quote]



Primus live is 10 times better than any of les claypool's other projects[/quote]



Sausage live would have been neat.

Jay on drums for that too :redneck: (original Primus line-up)
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="meh."]its neat to see them doing new stuff FINALLY, though i think they are maybe a smidge past the sell-by date[/quote]



Guess we will know soon enough
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by agony bagony »

i have never heard it though they played one or two songs from it when i saw them in 2004. they were OK but reminded me of the frog brigade stuff which i tried to get into but never made me dance



if this had happened ten years ago i would have been interested, but i'm not really into the primus lads any longer. i certainly don't fault them for trying out some new stuff though :santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: new primus album + tour

Post by Abzu »

I enjoyed the ep but only My fellating lover Fats stuck with me.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply