albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by agony bagony »

mastodon will be the fall some time, hopefully september



napalm death in october :xx:



i got my fingers crossed for new baroness before the end of the year, though there's no evidence to support that



what have you guys got
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by droidspawn »

vision of disorder in the fall/winter

the black keys around winter

rhcp august 30

primus sept 13

opeth sept 20

qotsa maybe?



and of course mastodon and possibly baroness.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by jawn galliano »

i got no idea really. i think blut aus nord has some more stuff coming out



was hoping for a new queens this year, but not having heard a word about it so far leads me to believe this will be a 2012 release if it happens at all
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by agony bagony »

totally forgot about queens :redneck: supposedly they have been in the studio for the past month or so and after the few august shows they have lined up they'll go back in and finish it off. which means either very late this year or pretty early next year. and jorsh has said "we're just taking our time with it" + variations thereof so often in interviews since the self-titled reissue that i'm thinking prolly next winter



i'll keep an eye out for that opeth. havent listened to them in for-ev-er
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by droidspawn »

i forgot skeletonwitch :xx:
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by vO)))id »

i'll check out opeth but have no idea about anything else, a new napalm sounds awesome tho
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by Abzu »

I don't think the second half will top the first half.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by shadowalk »

I'm actually losing interest in hearing new stuff actually. That includes new stuff from bands that I like. :oldryan:
User avatar
Faggy McFag
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 58
Joined: 23 Jun 2011, 08:45

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by Faggy McFag »

hopeful there is a new & good version of illud divinum
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="shadowalk"]I'm actually losing interest in hearing new stuff actually. That includes new stuff from bands that I like. :oldryan:[/quote]



you're not there quite yet, but give it a year or two, and you too shall be a full-fledged crotchety old man!
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Not clutch
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by shadowalk »

aging :oldryan:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by droidspawn »

ageless, still i am :grim:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Nick"]Not clutch[/quote]



maybe clutch :idea:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

If they were gonna poop out a new album this year we would have heard something by now. I just saw this however <!-- m -->http://beernews.org/2011/05/new-belgium ... n-concocting/<!-- m --> :huh:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by droidspawn »

clutch beer :thingy:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by agony bagony »

well now that there is something interesting
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Its weird I didn't see anything on pro-rock about it though
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Redd
Ancient One
Posts: 4821
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 05:52
Location: USA

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by Redd »

[quote name="shadowalk"]I'm actually losing interest in hearing new stuff actually. That includes new stuff from bands that I like. :oldryan:[/quote]



Same here. Only band I know that's releasing a new album that I give a shit about is Triarii. I'm watching that shit like a hawk because he has a habit of only releasing a few thousand copies.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Redd you are far to young to be a bitter old man
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Redd
Ancient One
Posts: 4821
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 05:52
Location: USA

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by Redd »

Just wait until I get a mustache!
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

You'll have more hate for the world then stormy does
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by rhino »

the senseless?!?!?
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by Abzu »

I am anticipating The Senseless. :idea: Also, I would love to buy that Abode ep before the year is out. :xx: :xx: :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

shouldnt a new gorguts be out around the end of the year? or is it early 12
User avatar
Anomander
Member
Posts: 120
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 00:59
Location: Bayern

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by Anomander »

looking forward to Abzu
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name=";,,;"]I am anticipating The Senseless. :idea: Also, I would love to buy that Abode ep before the year is out. :xx: :xx: :xx:[/quote]



:thingy: don't worry, you'll get your copy before the year is out - one way or another :grin:

and The Senseless... YES!!!
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Anomander"]looking forward to Abzu[/quote]

I haven't heard Absu yet but Abzu looks killer. September :xx:

Apsu is in 2012, correct?



[quote name="Void"]
[quote name=";,,;"]I am anticipating The Senseless. :idea: Also, I would love to buy that Abode ep before the year is out. :xx: :xx: :xx:[/quote]



:thingy: don't worry, you'll get your copy before the year is out - one way or another :grin:

and The Senseless... YES!!![/quote]

:xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx: :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by agony bagony »

russian circles in october :xx:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="meh."]russian circles in october :xx:[/quote]



:xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by Haunty »

Is that Amon album supposed to be coming out this year? :huh:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: albums coming out in the 2nd half of 2011

Post by droidspawn »

Will Haven on October 11 fuck yes :xx:
Post Reply