children of bodom

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

children of bodom

Post by Syysysyd »

[youtube]jHoVWQjPPRI[/youtube]



[youtube]ZjZhwCM88pA[/youtube]



early cob :gay:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: children of bodom

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I will pass on this band 15 times out of 10
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: children of bodom

Post by droidspawn »

:oldryan:
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: children of bodom

Post by Mr. P »

The first three albums were really good and I was heavily into the band at the time. Then came few, well, not so good records and their last one is brilliant.
:xx:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: children of bodom

Post by shadowalk »

I find more :frown: on this band nowadays as opposed to back when I used to think they're :xx:



Nonetheless, some of their old stuff still gets a listen from the I once in a while.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: children of bodom

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Nick"]I will pass on this band 15 times out of 10[/quote]
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: children of bodom

Post by Hallucinating dead »

:hard-on bearer:



[youtube]1GP_-kXfjfM[/youtube]



[youtube]nbr89uDTr9Y[/youtube]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: children of bodom

Post by Syysysyd »

I don't see why so many people trash children of bodom. They incorporate power/folk/melodic death/neo-classical elements quite well and have a unique sound. Yeah they're poppy and melodic and catchy but they come up with some decent riffs and are much better than most of the stuff ryan posts :redneck: (and I'm referring to the first 3 albums mainly).
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: children of bodom

Post by rhino »

i can deal with poppy and melodic but something about this band annoys me...the power metallish side with the keyboards i suppose



also, suck a dick sysysyd or whatever your gay name is
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: children of bodom

Post by Syysysyd »

it's syysysyd



and lighten up :santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: children of bodom

Post by rhino »

thats nice dear
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: children of bodom

Post by droidspawn »

hey ryan post in my devin thread pretty please
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: children of bodom

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Syysysyd"]it's syysysyd



and lighten up :santa:[/quote]



:wormlore:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: children of bodom

Post by Syysysyd »

nick nose :tvrkey:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: children of bodom

Post by rhino »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]hey ryan post in my devin thread pretty please[/quote]





I already did look again :santa:
Post Reply