ALICE IN CHAINS Is Working On New Music

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

ALICE IN CHAINS Is Working On New Music

Post by droidspawn »

Seattle grunge legends ALICE IN CHAINS have commenced work on the follow-up to 2009's gold-certified album "Black Gives Way To Blue" (Virgin/EMI), according to longtime fellating lover Ann Wilson of HEART.



In a conversation yesterday with Ultimate Classic Rock, Wilson mentioned that she had visited ALICE IN CHAINS this weekend at the recording studio where they're working on their new album, which currently does not have a title and is reportedly set for release in early 2012.



Wilson said that the band sounds "amazing" on the new material and enthused about guitarist Jerry Cantrell and the band, stating, "How can Jerry not sound amazing, but I mean, it really does — they're a monster."





fuck yes :greenie:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: ALICE IN CHAINS Is Working On New Music

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]this will at least be a decent release. black gives way to blue was quite solid.[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: ALICE IN CHAINS Is Working On New Music

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="shadowalk"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]this will at least be a decent release. black gives way to blue was quite solid.[/quote][/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ALICE IN CHAINS Is Working On New Music

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I do not care
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: ALICE IN CHAINS Is Working On New Music

Post by droidspawn »

:frown:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ALICE IN CHAINS Is Working On New Music

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Not my fault I can't listen to the last album
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: ALICE IN CHAINS Is Working On New Music

Post by jawn galliano »

i'm with nick on this one
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: ALICE IN CHAINS Is Working On New Music

Post by droidspawn »

I'm not entirely surprised :redneck:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: ALICE IN CHAINS Is Working On New Music

Post by rhino »

well, i'm super happy about this and for them, gotta keep the music flowing :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: ALICE IN CHAINS Is Working On New Music

Post by rhino »

aod you would probably like some corrosion of conformity as well. the stuff with pepper on vocals is all sorts of sabbath inspired southern rock





[youtube]TPISs1gXk2w[/youtube]





:idea:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: ALICE IN CHAINS Is Working On New Music

Post by rhino »

ha, that was supposed to go in aod's hey ryan down thread :oldryan:





i blame the heat and humidity baking my brain today :frown:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ALICE IN CHAINS Is Working On New Music

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: ALICE IN CHAINS Is Working On New Music

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]i'm with nick on this one[/quote]
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: ALICE IN CHAINS Is Working On New Music

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

cant wait, black gives way to blue was fucking awesome. its the best comeback album I've personally ever heard, excepting "monotheist."
Post Reply