Majesty and Decay

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Majesty and Decay

Post by Meat Engine »

I regret my premature dismissal of this album, and hereby declare some fondness for it that may perhaps grow over time. :santa:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Majesty and Decay

Post by Devy »

Your vague statement pleases me.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Majesty and Decay

Post by droidspawn »

:ba:
User avatar
Santyago
Member
Posts: 203
Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 07:58

Re: Majesty and Decay

Post by Santyago »

[youtube]pMuzlblOBq8[/youtube]



:xx:
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: Majesty and Decay

Post by Anjel »

I enjoy this album. Hopefully the next one will be even better.
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Majesty and Decay

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="Santyago"][youtube]pMuzlblOBq8[/youtube]



:xx:[/quote]

Fucking :xx:
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Re: Majesty and Decay

Post by RitesOfPossession »

I thought this album was very good. The production was excellent.
Post Reply