Devin Townsend

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Devin Townsend

Post by droidspawn »

This could be neat if enough people vote.



I am keeping syl albums off because I think everyone would just vote for those. Plus they've been discussed many times before.



Pick 3
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: Devin Townsend

Post by M.Bison »

I picked 1. Ocean Machine by far.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Devin Townsend

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Ocean machine, terria, evolution
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Devin Townsend

Post by rhino »

accelerated evolution
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Devin Townsend

Post by FUKKET »

too hard - all killer.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Devin Townsend

Post by droidspawn »

vote or no porn for you for a month :evil:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Devin Townsend

Post by droidspawn »

:eyes:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Devin Townsend

Post by rhino »

[quote name="rhino"]accelerated evolution[/quote]





[youtube]dKSI5rdKmwo[/youtube]



:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Devin Townsend

Post by droidspawn »

I missed it. I guess I'm used to seeing you with an avy so that's probably why. :santa:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Devin Townsend

Post by shadowalk »

I love SYL but I never bothered to listen to Mr. Townsend's solo stuff. The thought always seem to escape my mind.
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: Devin Townsend

Post by Meat Engine »

I accidentally voted for only Accelerated Evolution, but Biomech and an album to be named later would be in my top three.
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Devin Townsend

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]vote or no porn for you for a month :evil:[/quote]



i voted & just let on off to Alexis Texas!!!

:jizz: :jizz:
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Devin Townsend

Post by Haunty »

:letonoff:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Post Reply