hey devy

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey devy

Post by rhino »

[youtube]5qvJdaeoN8g[/youtube]



:bang:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: hey devy

Post by Devy »

[youtube]AUfUIQGWLww[/youtube]



:greenie:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey devy

Post by rhino »

aw yeah, i love the self titled



[youtube]JPqOkSF-5U4[/youtube]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: hey devy

Post by Devy »

[youtube]61tK5uizJ2o[/youtube]



They need to get another album out.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey devy

Post by rhino »

yeah, although i like a taste of extreme divinity alot, and still listen to it, i feel its missing those super catchy parts, and riffs that are on the likes of abducted and self titled, i know peter has it in him to do another cd like those and make me a happy person





i like some pain songs but i could give a shit about the band really, and it seems to be his main focus these days :oldryan:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey devy

Post by rhino »

ha, person = perso.n
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: hey devy

Post by Devy »

I know what you mean, it doesn't really have any parts that get stuck in your head forever like their earlier albums. Wikipedia claims they're playing a festival later in the year, so there's still hope :santa:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey devy

Post by rhino »

:santa:



you like catch 22 or the catch 22 v2.0.08 version much?





[youtube]k4wf-U-JQG0[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey devy

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Have they done anything since catch 22?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: hey devy

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="Devy"][youtube]61tK5uizJ2o[/youtube]



They need to get another album out.[/quote]



This song always makes me happy. :greenie:
:xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey devy

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Nick"]Have they done anything since catch 22?[/quote]





the arrival

virus

catch 22 V2.0.08 (which has re-recorded singing, drum parts, and guitars, its good but i am just used to the original)

a taste of extreme divinity
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey devy

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I have the arrival :redneck:. Thought that it was before catch.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply