Boris 2011 Tour Dates

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Boris 2011 Tour Dates

Post by Mesarthim »

Boris 2011 Tour Dates:



10/07 – San Luis Obispo, CA @ SLO Brew *

10/08 – San Francisco, CA @ Regency Ballroom *^

10/10 – Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theater *^

10/11 – Vancouver, BC @ Biltmore Cabaret *^

10/12 – Seattle, WA @ Neumo’s *^

10/15 – Denver, CO @ Marquis Theater * !

10/16 – Omaha, NE @ The Waiting Room * !

10/17 – Minneapolis, MN @ Varsity Theater * !

10/18 – Madison, WI @ Majestic Theater * !

10/19 – the official city of the chicago cubs, IL @ Metro * !

10/20 – Oberlin, OH @ Dionysus Disco /Oberlin College * !

10/22 – Detroit, MI @ Magic Stick + !

10/23 – Toronto, ON @ Lee’s Palace +

10/24 – Montreal, QC @ Cabaret du Mile End

10/25 – Boston, MA @ Royale Nightclub + #

10/27 – New York, NY @ Irving Plaza + #

10/28 – Philadelphia, PA @ Union Transfer +

10/29 – Washington DC @ Black Cat + #

10/30 – Carrboro, NC @ Cat’s Cradle + %

11/01 – Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade + %

11/02 – lummo's cowtown, FL @ Firestone Live + %

11/03 – Tallahassee, FL @ The Engine Room %

11/04 – New Orleans, LA @ One Eyed Jacks + %

11/07 – Oklahoma City, OK @ ACM@UCO

11/10 – Tempe, AZ @ The Clubhouse *

11/11 – San Diego, CA @ The Casbah *

11/12 – Los Angeles, CA @ EL Rey *



& = w/ Russian Circles

* = w/ Tera Melos

^ = w/ Master Musicians of Bukkake

! = w/ Coliseum

+ = w/ Asobi Seksu

# = w/ Liturgy

% = w/ True Widow
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Boris 2011 Tour Dates

Post by Mesarthim »

[youtube]DAr5VXXOGSQ[/youtube]



[youtube]Gs6AjuzJJNk[/youtube]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Boris 2011 Tour Dates

Post by Mesarthim »

if you've never seen Boris live I highly recommend them especially if you are into shoegaze / ambient / stoner type stuff. I saw them last summer and it was one of the loudest shows I ever attended. they are also really good musicians that are fun to watch.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Boris 2011 Tour Dates

Post by jawn galliano »

just do the world a favor and don't go if liturgy is playing. definitely don't go to that, because then they'll get money. and probably spend it on fixed-gear bicycles or whatever's the latest in hipster fashion
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Boris 2011 Tour Dates

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]just do the world a favor and don't go if liturgy is playing. definitely don't go to that, because then they'll get money. and probably spend it on fixed-gear bicycles or whatever's the latest in hipster fashion[/quote]



Of course they are playing the DC show
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Boris 2011 Tour Dates

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I could do the Philly show the day before :bulb: Am I just blind or is Russian circles not on any of those dates?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Boris 2011 Tour Dates

Post by jawn galliano »

that would be correct



that is kind of a silly system for denoting support acts
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Boris 2011 Tour Dates

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I blame liturgy
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply