toxic fucking holocaust

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

toxic fucking holocaust

Post by rhino »

just picked up the new one, it fucking rips :xx:





[youtube]JHicchYKblY[/youtube]





alot of groovers on here
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: toxic fucking holocaust

Post by droidspawn »

yep its fucking great. I went to the mall of america yesterday and they have an fye! It was awesome as I hadn't been in one of those in about 6 years. They didn't have conjure and command though :shakefist:



I did pick up the Devin -addicted, ghost and deconstruction, lock up - necropolis transparent and dragged into sunlight - hatred for mankind :bang:



Was going to grab a pale horse but it was fucking $17.99 :frown:



God it felt amazing buying metal cds in a store like that again :idea:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: toxic fucking holocaust

Post by jawn galliano »

i thought FYE went out of business a couple years ago :huh:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: toxic fucking holocaust

Post by droidspawn »

that was sam goody then they just changed the name to fye
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: toxic fucking holocaust

Post by rhino »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]yep its fucking great. I went to the mall of america yesterday and they have an fye! It was awesome as I hadn't been in one of those in about 6 years. They didn't have conjure and command though :shakefist:



I did pick up the Devin -addicted, ghost and deconstruction, lock up - necropolis transparent and dragged into sunlight - hatred for mankind :bang:



Was going to grab a pale horse but it was fucking $17.99 :frown:



God it felt amazing buying metal cds in a store like that again :idea:[/quote]





thats where i got mine at. actually, i got all the toxic holocaust albums there....
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: toxic fucking holocaust

Post by rhino »

i looked for a pale horse named death there today too and i did not see it, i will order that one from amazon
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: toxic fucking holocaust

Post by droidspawn »

yeah i wil have to hit up amazon
Post Reply