the new lock up jams

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

the new lock up jams

Post by rhino »

[youtube]4QKptZPWiNA[/youtube]





:waa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the new lock up jams

Post by droidspawn »

I will get this tonight :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the new lock up jams

Post by droidspawn »

this kicks dick.



buying an album that you haven't heard yet and finding that it crushes :fonz:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the new lock up jams

Post by rhino »

:santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the new lock up jams

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: the new lock up jams

Post by Hugo. »

Sounds like awesome.
Image
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: the new lock up jams

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]buying an album that you haven't heard yet and finding that it crushes :fonz:[/quote]

Like it used to be before the internets
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the new lock up jams

Post by droidspawn »

yep sir



damn internet :shakefist:
Post Reply