a frosty grim winter black metal thread

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

a frosty grim winter black metal thread

Post by rhino »

in the middle of summer :grim:





[youtube]m9bdbLWZlqg[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: a frosty grim winter black metal thread

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[youtube]JCiI2DDJBSo[/youtube]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: a frosty grim winter black metal thread

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]oCWNq4WYrvw[/youtube]



I <3 these guys
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: a frosty grim winter black metal thread

Post by Syysysyd »

[youtube]L7DMl_wsKPo[/youtube]
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: a frosty grim winter black metal thread

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

[quote name="Nick"][youtube]JCiI2DDJBSo[/youtube][/quote]

:grim:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: a frosty grim winter black metal thread

Post by rhino »

[youtube]FSGWJhO0qn8[/youtube]



great dvd, great band, long live dissection!
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: a frosty grim winter black metal thread

Post by Mesarthim »

[youtube]ZfVFythK5JA[/youtube] :grimsanta:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Post Reply