Orgy - Blue Monday

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Orgy - Blue Monday

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

good New Order cover :idea:



[youtube]MAt9QTmVc7Q[/youtube]
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: Orgy - Blue Monday

Post by scarica »

Agreed. Of course the original is better.
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Orgy - Blue Monday

Post by shadowalk »

Oh my, the Candyass record.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Orgy - Blue Monday

Post by rhino »

i dont think i ever listened to the cd
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Orgy - Blue Monday

Post by droidspawn »

I rocked this a fair bit back when it came out.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Orgy - Blue Monday

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

i bought it for shits and giggles at a pawn shop for 50 cents :redneck:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Orgy - Blue Monday

Post by rhino »

dont lie you loved it :redneck:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Orgy - Blue Monday

Post by droidspawn »

ya seriously nick, no one buys cds for fun! you loved it!
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Orgy - Blue Monday

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]ya seriously nick, no one buys cds for fun! [/quote]





well, perhaps not anymore.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Orgy - Blue Monday

Post by droidspawn »

true :eyes:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Orgy - Blue Monday

Post by rhino »

i still do, its the only thing left that genuinely makes me happy and excited as i was when i first started my cd collection :tvrkey:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Orgy - Blue Monday

Post by droidspawn »

same
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Orgy - Blue Monday

Post by Abzu »

I enjoy every last bit of that album and I am not afraid to admit it.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Orgy - Blue Monday

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I still don't think I've listened to the entire thing
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Orgy - Blue Monday

Post by shadowalk »

Tying yourself to me stitch up my emptiness cause you're the death of meeeee!!! :waa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Orgy - Blue Monday

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="shadowalk"]Tying yourself to me stitch up my emptiness cause you're the death of meeeee!!! :waa:[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Orgy - Blue Monday

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="shadowalk"]Tying yourself to me stitch up my emptiness cause you're the death of meeeee!!! :waa:[/quote][/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply