Monster Magnet

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Monster Magnet

Post by neckred »

they have a lot of truly awesome stuff, any fans at this place?



[youtube]Xj9RxWM7Dmg[/youtube]



just some nice, but rather crushing stoner rock stuffos
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Monster Magnet

Post by rhino »

i like this band but there are some albums i havent heard from them





dopes to infinity is pretty jammin





[youtube]_Wcf8ueZqNo[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Monster Magnet

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]83XmaAt3x9Q[/youtube]



the last cd was damn good
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: Monster Magnet

Post by neckred »

:xx: Indeed
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Monster Magnet

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I downloaded the entire discography like 2 years ago and I've listened to maybe 2 albums worth of it.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Monster Magnet

Post by agony bagony »

you need to get up on that train
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply