
EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour
I would love to see exhumed again but that is a terrible tour
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour
I fail to see how. the only band i'm not crazy about is Havok and that's only because I don't know much about them.
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour
Havok are great. Would love to see this tour, but I highly doubt I'll be able to.
[youtube]MwUwUvJ0fl4[/youtube]
[youtube]oKqMkJv6Dz0[/youtube]
[youtube]MwUwUvJ0fl4[/youtube]
[youtube]oKqMkJv6Dz0[/youtube]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]I fail to see how. the only band i'm not crazy about is Havok and that's only because I don't know much about them.[/quote]
I've had to sit through goatwhore a few times already and I fucking hate cephalic carnage.
I've had to sit through goatwhore a few times already and I fucking hate cephalic carnage.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour
there is no sitting during goatwhore .
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour
I usually go outside after the first few songs 
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour
Don't blame me for them not being good 
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour
goatwhore are awesome and you know it 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour
It's shit and delaying a new soilent green 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: EXHUMED, GOATWHORE, CEPHALIC CARNAGE, HAVOK Tour
[quote name="Nick"]delaying a new soilent green
[/quote]