Heyo-D (Get it..? Hey AOD..Funny right? Don't you think?)

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Heyo-D (Get it..? Hey AOD..Funny right? Don't you think?)

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

What do you think of the interlude to the solo in this song? Fucking awesome IMO, it's a bit like I'll see the light but better :xx:



Also fat Yngwie with beard = Fucking sexy :lol:



[youtube]qpAXyl0fk0c[/youtube]
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Heyo-D (Get it..? Hey AOD..Funny right? Don't you think?)

Post by vO)))id »

you're doing it wrong! :waa:



it's HEYYY HOOO DEEEE
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Heyo-D (Get it..? Hey AOD..Funny right? Don't you think?)

Post by PrismAndGate »

wtf is on the drummer's head? :lol:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Heyo-D (Get it..? Hey AOD..Funny right? Don't you think?)

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Brain slug
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply