MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

Atlanta progressive metallers MASTODON will release their new album, "The Hunter", on September 27. The follow-up to 2009's "Crack The Skye" will be MASTODON's third studio CD to be made available on Reprise Records in the U.S. and Canada and the band's first to be issued through Roadrunner Records outside of North America.



"The Hunter" track listing:



01. Black Tongue

02. Curl Of The Burl

03. Blasteroid

04. Stargasm

05. Octopus Has No Friends

06. All The Heavy Lifting

07. The Hunter

08. Dry Bone Valley

09. Thickening

10. Creature Lives

11. Spectrelight

12. Bedazzled Fingernails

13. The Sparrow

14. The Ruiner (limited-edition bonus track)

15. Deathbound (limited-edition bonus track)



"Curl Of The Burl" will make its online debut on August 6.



Black tongue is the opening track :huh:





good song and all, but interesting pick as the first song. Either way I am beyond stoked for this.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Track 12 :redneck:::::::::
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

that's gonna be a brann title
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]that's gonna be a brann title[/quote]



What you got against drummers bra?
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

he is a silly billy, that's what i'm saying brah
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Syysysyd »

silly billy drummers :xx:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Hugo. »

Just as long as we differentiate our bras from our brahs I"M sayin.



*folds arms half-heartedly*
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Seperate and different
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by agony bagony »

this shit needs to be out next week
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]that's gonna be a brann title[/quote]



What you got against drummers bra?[/quote]



Image
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="meh."]this shit needs to be out next week[/quote]
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="meh."]this shit needs to be out now[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

30 seconds of curl of the burl :santa:



<!-- m -->http://www.amazon.co.uk/Curl-Of-The-Burl/dp/B005GINPIU<!-- m -->
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Someone make this shit leak already
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Hugo. »

These clips have been teasers in the strictest sense of the term.
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

curl of the burl leaked :gay:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

that's not the whole album though
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

we now have 15% of the whole album :gay:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Nick"]that's not the whole album though[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by agony bagony »

you make it all leak :shake:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

:eyes:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Well where is it?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

I dunno but curl is making me shake my booty.
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

that chorus is SO fucking catchy and infectious. cannot wait for this, I think I'll love it more than crack the skye
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by agony bagony »

still waiting for the ein whole album :idea:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="meh."]still waiting for the ein whole album :idea:[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="meh."]still waiting for the ein whole album :idea:[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]f3LLX9ThXjI[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Where's the rest?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

in my back pocket, if you keep asking, you won't get it! :evil:





patience is a virtue :gay:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

You sir are a liar!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by agony bagony »

why is he lying to us :tear:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by rhino »

oh my this song is bad ass
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

:idea:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by rhino »

judging from these songs the hunter may contain the best vocals on a mastodon album thus far :idea:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

It's quite possible though no harsh vocals, I don't believe.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I wonder what the whole album sounds like
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by rhino »

i ponder this very same thing
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Till it leaks anyway :idea:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by rhino »

i miss the days of 2 month early leaks, 3 months on some occasions :homework:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

I was just thinking the other day of how I used to get music way earlier than the release date. What the hell happened :shakefist:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by agony bagony »

yeah seriously, what happened with that. in the necro days we got shit stupid early
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by jawn galliano »

record companies crackin' down on their supply chains and shit
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="meh."]yeah seriously, what happened with that. in the necro days we got shit stupid early[/quote]



Yeah it was like almost as soon as the release date was announced we had it
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by agony bagony »

i really hadn't noticed that until right then and almost did a double take.



old days :xx:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

nostalgia :eyes:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]lplPUP1bH4A[/youtube]



\m///////
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

So it hasn't leaked yet?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: MASTODON: 'The Hunter' Track Listing Revealed

Post by rhino »

shit isnt this out in 2 weeks
Post Reply