world under blood

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

world under blood

Post by rhino »

[youtube]mlmi1UY4oeM[/youtube]





pretty cool stuff
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: world under blood

Post by droidspawn »

:oldryan:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: world under blood

Post by rhino »

tim yeung :xx:
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: world under blood

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

yeah this is terrible :santa:
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: world under blood

Post by rhino »

of course i like it :santa:
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: world under blood

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

I wonder if guys like Tim Yeung listen to bands like Ulcerate and Mitochondrion, and cry themselves to sleep knowing their world of clicky drums and sweeps is coming to an end
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
User avatar
Engulfed
Neophyte
Posts: 9
Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 21:37

Re: world under blood

Post by Engulfed »

Good musicians. But this sounds pretty bad in my ears.



Melodic Death Metal is fucking boring.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law!
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: world under blood

Post by rhino »

[quote name="powered by pork"] clicky drums and sweeps is coming to an end[/quote]





i cant listen to much death metal like this at all really. i usually prefer the more stripped down "real" sounding drums and such. i think what makes me like this stuff is the melodic side to it
User avatar
xpocalypse
Member
Posts: 271
Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 03:44
Location: Poland

Re: world under blood

Post by xpocalypse »

boring and shit
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/TorturePainKill

"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: world under blood

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Engulfed"]Melodic Death Metal is fucking boring.[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: world under blood

Post by rhino »

:lol:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: world under blood

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="powered by pork"]I wonder if guys like Tim Yeung listen to bands like Ulcerate and Mitochondrion, and cry themselves to sleep knowing their world of clicky drums and sweeps is coming to an end[/quote]



Idi is pretty cuutting edge man
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: world under blood

Post by droidspawn »

you haven't even listened :shakefist:



It's only fair you listen to what can not be unheard.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: world under blood

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Not gonna happen :gay:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: world under blood

Post by droidspawn »

:evil:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: world under blood

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

And you can't make me :fonz:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: world under blood

Post by droidspawn »

if we ever meet up, i'll burn it onto cdr and label it as "new clutch" and you will have no choice but to hear evil taint's radikultiousity :idea:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: world under blood

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Well that plan wont work now that I know about it
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: world under blood

Post by droidspawn »

:waa:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: world under blood

Post by Mesarthim »

:redneck:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: world under blood

Post by Hugo. »

The whole nick part where IDI was cutting edge is true.
Image
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: world under blood

Post by Syysysyd »

haha, the vocals sound like CKY at times.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: world under blood

Post by Hugo. »

Same dude.



Been listening to these since they started making demos. I like it.
Image
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: world under blood

Post by Hallucinating dead »

[quote name="xpocalypse"]boring and shit[/quote]
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: world under blood

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

I gotta say I have a soft spot for CKY and dig this a good amount :homework:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
Post Reply