ministry confirmed for wacken 2012

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

ministry confirmed for wacken 2012

Post by rhino »

The reactivated MINISTRY, SCORPIONS, HAMMERFALL, AMON AMARTH and GAMMA RAY are the newly confirmed bands for next year's edition of the Wacken Open Air festival, set to take place August 2-4, 2012 in Wacken, Germany. Also scheduled to appear are U.D.O. and CRADLE OF FILTH.



MINISTRY's "farewell" tour, the "C-U-LaTour", started its North American leg on March 26, 2008 and concluded in the official city of the chicago cubs on May 12, 2008. The final date on the trek took place on July 18, 2008 at the Tripod in Dublin, Ireland. During the performance, MINISTRY mainman Al Jourgensen repeatedly reaffirmed that it would indeed be the last-ever MINISTRY show. Due to a large demand for tickets, an extra gig was added at the Tripod on July 19, 2008. "Adios... Puta Madres", a live album featuring material culled from MINISTRY's "final" tour, was released in 2009 on CD and DVD.



When asked in a 2007 interview prior to "C U LaTouR 2008" if there would ever be a big MINISTRY reunion in 15 years, Jourgensen said, "I don't think so, my fellating lover. First of all, who am I gonna get to reunionize with? I'm the fucking band. So unless I make a reunion with myself… Whatever, no. I've got a lot of other stuff going on. Literally, I'm booked solid for the next 15 months. I know exactly what I'm doing for the next 15 months, plus I've got a record label [Thirteenth Planet Records], I've got a lot of other bands I need to baby-sit for. There would be no time, need, or inclination to every get some kind of redundancy going on."



Wacken Open Air was first held in 1990 as a small event for local German bands. By 1998 the event had become the major festival on the European metal calendar and has included over 70 bands from all over Europe, North America and Australia.



Wacken Open Air is usually held at the beginning of August and lasts three days, during which the festival-goers camp on several large camping grounds surrounding the actual festival area. The 70 or more bands perform across four separate stages over the course of the event.



The 2009 edition of Wacken Open Air set a sales record; it sold out on December 30, 2008. All 70,000 tickets were sold over 200 days before the start of the festival.



Wacken Open Air, which celebrated its 20th anniversary last year, was honored with a Live Entertainment Award in 2008 in the "Festival Of The Year" category. This award recognizes distinguished achievements in live entertainment and is given out by Live Entertainment Award (LEA) committee.
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: ministry confirmed for wacken 2012

Post by scarica »

i wish i could go :tear:
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: ministry confirmed for wacken 2012

Post by jawn galliano »

i missed their farewell tour, closest date was in atlanta and i couldn't find anyone else to go with me :(



i'd really like to see 'em again. definitely one of the best live bands i've seen over the years :idea:
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: ministry confirmed for wacken 2012

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

ministry sucks :santa:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: ministry confirmed for wacken 2012

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Well that's an incorrect response
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: ministry confirmed for wacken 2012

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Nick"]Well that's an incorrect response[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: ministry confirmed for wacken 2012

Post by Hugo. »

I was eating in TGI fridays when Sin Quirin sat at the table next to me. He said he liked my Era Vulgaris shirt and i said my fellating lover was arrested after his show the night before for getting naked. It was all a bit surreal.
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: ministry confirmed for wacken 2012

Post by agony bagony »

wait ministry is back?
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply