voivod
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: voivod
don't
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: voivod
I remember youtubing them a few years ago and hating the vocals. Nothingface is supposed to be a their best album. I should give them another listen.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: voivod
killing technnology and nothingface are good places to start
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: voivod
You can start with War and Pain, but it doesn't have much resemblance to the rest of their catalog. I bet you'd like it, though.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: voivod
[quote name="Multidisciplinarian"]killing technnology and nothingface are good places to start[/quote]
Nothingface is a modern classic. If you don't appreciate it then you will be shipped off to a labour camp once I am President of the world
Nothingface is a modern classic. If you don't appreciate it then you will be shipped off to a labour camp once I am President of the world

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
Re: voivod
Nothingface or Dimension Hatross
tis a band that is very hard to define in it's entirety with just a couple releases though
tis a band that is very hard to define in it's entirety with just a couple releases though




- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: voivod
Try Negatron and Phobos: the 2 albums with Eric Forrest on vocals:
[youtube]dRWisIbOtP0[/youtube]
[youtube]UkaGAsKm_R0[/youtube]
[youtube]dRWisIbOtP0[/youtube]
[youtube]UkaGAsKm_R0[/youtube]

