sad songs from the 80s

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

sad songs from the 80s

Post by rhino »

3 and 2 and 1 and go
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: sad songs from the 80s

Post by rhino »

[youtube]SMJFlELuZmo[/youtube]
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: sad songs from the 80s

Post by Syysysyd »

[youtube]_mSmOcmk7uQ[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: sad songs from the 80s

Post by rhino »

[youtube]ErvgV4P6Fzc[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: sad songs from the 80s

Post by rhino »

[youtube]MHZ79InLGRY[/youtube]



:oldryan:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: sad songs from the 80s

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

That's the first song I thought of
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply