YOB

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

YOB

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]iCKjkmjDGGk[/youtube]



crushes face
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: YOB

Post by rhino »

i need to listen to more yob
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: YOB

Post by agony bagony »

i jammed some of the new album the other day, was good shit
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: YOB

Post by droidspawn »

:greenie:





I like his vocal style with the music because its a nice distinction from all the other doom/stoner bands
Post Reply